Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Loves, Life & Laundry

I am definitely a morning person ~ especially if the sun is shining. Blue sky this morning and l was up to face the day ~ looking forward to getting out in the garden!
Today however, l noticed that l roughly keep to the same routine ~ Delia Smith would be proud.

1. Once up l open all the windows, make the beds and then head down stairs with cups and laundry gathered ~ being careful to avoid any mirrors.
Handy hint: Use the left over water from cups (room temp) to water the plants on route to kitchen.
2. Put the kettle on, phone my sister, and sort the laundry at the same time. Having teenagers and a four year old, laundry is always part of my daily cycle ~ so is a cup of tea and a chat with my sis.
Note: The weather ~ today is sunny and blustery- wonderful for drying.
3. Clean each room to a set time allowed ~ l call it 'racing the clock'.
Tip: Put on music that keeps you moving ~ my wee Sam loves to get involved.
Almost time for Sam’s nursery and gardening.


“The laundry has its hands on my dirty shirts, sheets, towels and tablecloths, and who knows what tales they tell.”
Joseph Smith

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hi,

I linked to your site from another - can't remember which now, but unfortunately I am finding it impossible to read as you have chosen to type with bluey/purple writing on a brownish background. The typing is not standing out at all, so I've no idea what you are writing about.

Maybe you've had other comments about this? I don't think it would just be me.

I will come back some-time soon and see if it's any better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...