Monday, March 31, 2008

Walking by water

We parked the car by the waterfront on the way home Saturday after shopping. The tide was coming in and the waves were just beautiful to watch. As always the camera was nearby so l jumped out and took a few photos (as seen on slideshow below).






I’ve been thinking about gathering some pictures together to put on the blog sidebar as a view from my corner of the world so will start with this one entitled ‘W*est Bay’.
It’s a sunny day so l’m away to get some work done outside – not just gardening but a bit of Spring-cleaning for the mind also.

5 comments:

Marion McCready said...

was gorgeous today wasn't it, for a wee change!

Lorraine said...

Oh, Horizon, I do love your piccies!

Betty said...

Sarah,

Thank you for sharing the pictures...this is probably as close to Scotland as I'll ever get and the shore line is breath taking....so many tiny rocks...we have sand but no rocks.....I felt as if I could reach down and pick up a handful.....thanks again....Betty

Sharon said...

Your pictures are just beautiful and your corner of the world looks so inviteing. Spring is slow coming to Ohio but the sun is shining today so that gives me hope that the trees and flowers will be in bloom soon. Thanks for sharing your corner of the world and looking forward to more lovely pictures...........

Kerri said...

I can never get my fill of your pictures of beautiful Scotland, especially the seashore.
Thank you so much for these glorious views!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...